Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ski season is here again.

Last Sunday I went skiing at Loveland ski area in Loveland, CO. It was my opening of the ski season and first time in Loveland. I liked it there. Not too busy, but plenty of powder to enjoy. The weather was beautiful, a little windy, but it wasn't cold at the base.

My two favorite activities in this world are whitewater rafting in the summer and downhill skiing in the winter. I just love it! One thing that makes skiing even better is a visit to an outdoor mineral hot springs pool at the end of a long day of skiing. There are few ideal places in Colorado that come to mind: Glenwood Springs, Mount Princeton resort (not too far from Monarch) and Steamboat Springs. Of course in Colorado, there are a few other places as well. I am hoping to make a trip to Monarch/Mnt.Princeton with my friends over the Christmas break. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment